Stimulating cell renewal. You will see the baby face effect on your skin – the skin illuminated with a natural glow and smooth skin. This is due to the unique combination of AHA and PHA acids, with different properties and particle sizes, which will work well on many skin types. Their combination brings a multidimensional effect. Glycolic and mandelic acids perfectly moisturize and smooth the skin surface, tranexamic acid lightens discolorations and evens out the color, and gluconolactone tightens the pores and firms the skin. After just a few applications, you will see how your face changes! Thanks to Babyface, your skin’s look will improve, and you will enjoy a healthy and rested complexion.
Discover the youth of your skin bet on the glass skin
A unique combination of AHA and PHA acids gives a multidimensional effect. Mandelic, glycolic, tranexamic acid and gluconolactone will make your skin discover its beauty overnight. You will quickly see the glass skin effect.
In Babyface, we ensured the proper pH – we minimized side effects and unpleasant irritation, so you can use the treatment more often than most products of this type.
Pro-ingredient Glycolic acid
Glycolic acid, known from beauty salons, has finally found a place in our homes. It beautifully exfoliates the skin, revealing it bright and renewed. It smoothes fine lines, moisturizes, and supports skin regeneration by stimulating the activity of fibroblasts (cells that produce collagen and elastin).
Multi-treatment grand effects
Mindfully join the group that used the product unaware of its great power. 100% of testers confirm that the treatment improves the look and condition of the skin, and brings the effect of healthy and rested skin. 95% see more intense hydration and better firming. 90% notice a clear smoothness of the skin.
Multi-acid renewal treatment is an agent for special tasks. Babyface gently cares for the comfort of your skin, but at the same time is determined and extremely effective in its intensive renewal. The uniqueness of the treatment is based on a combination of proven organic acids, tranexamic acid, and complementary ingredients with a highly soothing and moisturizing effect, supporting the natural processes of skin and epidermis renewal.
The essence of Babyface treatment is based on alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA): mandelic and glycolic, polyhydroxy acid (PHA), gluconolactone, and tranexamic acid (amino acid). They all complement each other’s effects on the skin:
• Glycolic acid has the simplest structure and the smallest particles, which makes it highly effective. It penetrates deeply into the skin, thus reducing wrinkles. It works effectively: it moisturizes and supports skin regeneration. It exfoliates smartly: in a way that is invisible to the eye.
• Mandelic acid gently exfoliates dead skin cells. It smoothes out the skin. Perfectly brightens discoloration and smoothes fine wrinkles and unevenness.
• Gluconolactone moisturizes, accelerates cell regeneration, nourishes, firms, and smoothes. Also, it strengthens the skin’s resistance to external irritants. It eliminates skin roughness, reduces wrinkles and discoloration. It works exceptionally well for very sensitive and allergic skin, as well as for flabby skin with disturbed water balance. It is especially recommended for those who cannot tolerate other hydroxyl acids as a way to exfoliate the stratum corneum.
• Tranexamic acid works at different stages of melanogenesis, which means that it not only brightens the existing discoloration but also prevents recurrence after using other methods of removing discoloration. It reduces itching and moisturizes, giving the effect of a healthy-looking and rested skin.
The active effect on the skin of the acids contained in the treatment is also eased thanks to combining them with other ingredients that also support the renewal process. We reached for:
• HerbaGlow NRG – a set of extracts from caper flower buds, mulberry leaves and rose roots. It was created to renew the skin to restore its healthy and youthful glow. It has an energizing, revitalizing, antioxidant and anti-aging effect on the skin. At the same time, it improves its natural glow, brightens, and regenerates.
• Sodium lactate – it intensely moisturizes and regulates the pH of the treatment reducing its irritating potential.
• Roman chamomile flower hydrosol – effectively soothes all irritation and redness.
• Fucocert – a natural biopolymer that strongly moisturizes, visibly improves the look and condition of the skin while giving the feeling of a “velvety touch”. Perfect for irritated skin, lacking proper hydration and prone to chapping – it creates a protective film on its surface that protects against transepidermal water loss.
• Tucuma butter – super rich in lauric and myristic acids. It creates a film on the surface of the skin that prevents it from drying out. This butter is considered a vegetable alternative to silicones – it absorbs quickly and gives a dry, velvety finish.
• D-Panthenol – provitamin known for its soothing and softening properties, which, after penetrating the dermis, transforms into vitamin B5, i.e. pantothenic acid. It moisturizes, softens, and firms.
Before you start your adventure with Babyface, remember these few tips:
• During the treatment, your skin will crave hydration and nourishment. If you notice it on your skin, reach for our Peace Maker, which will be a perfect complement to the treatment. Only wait 30 minutes after applying Babyface.
• The skin may feel tight at first and you may feel a slight tingling sensation. Don’t worry! This is a sign that the acids in the treatment are working and the magic is happening.
• Either exfoliating acids or retinoids. Do not combine cosmetics with acids and products with retinol and its derivatives on the same day.
Effectiveness confirmed by research
The tests on the Babyface treatment indicate its high effectiveness. Check the testers’ opinions: respondents aged 21-66, men and women of various skin types, who consequently used the treatment for 56 days.
• 100% believe that Babyface gives the effect of healthy, rested skin, it improves the look and condition of the skin, and softens it.
• 95% confirm better hydration and firming of the skin.
• 90% believe that the product visibly smoothes the skin.
• 81% notice their skin has become tighter.
• 76% believe that the treatment visibly brightens discolorations and significantly smoothes fine lines.
For anyone who sees or feels that their skin needs a thorough renewal. The treatment will work for those who notice both the first as well as the more visible signs of aging. It is also perfect for those who see that their skin is dehydrated, dull, and needs a large dose of energy.
100% of testers loved Babyface for its texture and performance. Join them!
How to use
Apply a small amount overnight onto cleansed facial skin. Leave until completely absorbed. Add slowly to your daily care routine, watching your skin react. Use 1-2 times a week or even every other evening. Remember to apply the SPF cream of 30 or more during the day.
INCI: Aqua, Propanediol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water*, Glycolic Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Sodium Lactate, Gluconolactone, Mandelic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate*, Glycerin, Tranexamic Acid, Distarch Phosphate*, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Morus Nigra Leaf Extract*, Capparis Spinosa Bud Extract*, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Biosaccharide Gum-1*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Cetyl Palmitate*, Sorbitan Palmitate*, Sorbitan Oleate*, Phenethyl Alcohol, Acacia Senegal Gum*, Xanthan Gum*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate*, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Sodium Anisate*, Citric Acid
*ingredients certified as natural