Imperfections! If your skin knows them just too well, you know what it means to fight skin oiliness and inflammations every day… in the mirror you can see enlarged pores and excessively shiny skin. That is just not the kind of glow you want for your skin! We either. So, we created a cosmetic which is an everyday support of your skin fighting imperfections. It will help you regulate, moisturize and protect your skin. It will regenerate it and discover natural beauty of your skin. Try it yourself to forget the shine and enjoy the glow!
Serum against imperfections contains a composition of ingredients, naturally supporting skin with imperfections, especially these caused by excessive production of sebum. Outstandingly regulates functioning of sebaceous glands, stopping the T-zone from excessive oiliness, and tames the shine. It also stops processes that trigger new imperfections, soothes, regenerates and restores the right moisture. See for yourself, how effective it is. The first effects of taming excessive production of sebum can be noticed after a few days of application.
Why does the skin produce sebum?
First of all – sebum is not bad. Your skin needs it to defend itself from outer factors, like bacteria, viruses, fungi, UV radiation, weather changes, chemicals, but also friction or scratching. A skin without sebum is matt, wrinkled, looses elasticity and does not absorb active ingredients of cosmetics so well. A part of a skin lipid layer, sebum makes its natural protective barrier. As you can see, it has very important functions and is just indispensable.
The problems occur when sebum is produced excessively. It happens in case of oily and combination (T-zone skin). The funny thing is, sebum overproduction is triggered by excessive drying of your skin, for example by weather conditions (sun, wind, frost) or by improper skin care. It is good to know that overusing cosmetics that dry your skin, like these containing alcohol or providing matt effect, can be counterproductive. The skin defends itself, trying to balance the lack of sebum, thus producing more of it.
Overproduction of sebum does not apply inly to combination and oily skin. It can happen to everybody in various situations. The reasons may be wrong diet, lack of vitamins A, B2 and B6, hormone disorders or treatment, and improper skincare – if you dry your skin excessively, for example with cosmetics containing alcohol, the skin defends itself producing more sebum, which is its protective layer.
What conclusion do we draw from it?
If your skin is prone to overproduction of sebum or exposed to intensive action of factors that dry your skin, you should take care of regulation of sebum production. Use our other products that will help you achieve this goal – Cleansing Oil and Smoothing Face Serum.
HOW TO USE
Squeeze four drops of serum onto your hands, apply on your skin and pat gently. Wait for about 5 minutes, so that other products do not weaken the properties of serum, and then apply your cream. If you have a combination skin, it’s perfectly fine to use the serum only on your T-zone, or only on problematic spots. Use it on a cleansed skin during your evening care routine, and in the morning, if needed. Always remember to apply the right cream as well. The first effects of taming sebum overproduction can be visible after a few days.
It is for everybody endowed by nature with skin prone to imperfections, fighting serum overproduction, shining and acne.
What can you find I the serum? A whole range of ingredients that support your skin in its fight with imperfections and provide care and protection from outer factors.
The combination of azeloglicina, manioc starch, vitamins B3 and E and extracts from blue Egyptian lotus and Indian lotus, makes the serum instantly deal with overproduction of sebum, regulates it and reduces excessive shine, oiliness of T-zone and tendency to inflammations. It also helps acne skin, soothing it and quickly decreasing dermatitis, and even reducing it if regularly used.
The properties if ingredients are as follows:
• blue Egyptian lotus and Indian lotus extracts guarantee cleanliness and glow of your skin, prevent invoking the process of sebum overproduction and processes triggering imperfections
• azeloglicina controls sebum production, has anti-acne, smoothing and illuminating properties
• manioc starch reduces skin oiliness and gives it a matte finish
• niacinamide, or vitamin B3, regulates functioning of sebaceous glands and keratinization, at the same time retains water in epidermis, makes your skin flexible, smooth and glowing
• vitamin E has anti-inflammatory function and speeds up regeneration
MOISTURISING AND REGENERATION
• blackcurrant seeds oil strengthens lipid barrier of your skin, preventing transepidermal water loss and creating a protective barrier against sunrays, decreases redness and irritations of your skin, and is a great source of antioxidants
• sodium hyaluronate creates a protective barrier on the surface of your skin, preventing it from water loss, protecting from irritations, and enhancing permeation of active substances into your skin
• beta-glucan, obtained from oats, has a strong regenerating property, it also increases skin moisture level and colour, soothes and regenerates your skin and stimulates production of collagen
• allantoin regenerates, thus enhancing regeneration of epidermis, moisturises, softens and smoothes your skin
The patented Nelupure™ extract, which is a combination of blue Egyptian lotus (Nymphaea caerulea) and Indian lotus, or so-called sacred lotus (Nelumbo nucifera) extracts provide cleanliness and glow of your skin. It works instantly, reducing production of leptin amino acid and thus stopping the process of serum overproduction and inflammations causing skin imperfections. Together with a proper cleansing routine and other ingredients of the serum, the extract will make your skin perfectly clean and balanced.
INCI: Aqua, Propanediol, Tapioca Starch*, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Niacinamide, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate*, Avena Sativa Bran Extract, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Parfum, Citral, Limonene