It’s time to take care of the neck and decolette skin.
here comes the ultra-support
Do you take care of your face every day? And what about your neck and decolette? Do they get the same care? If you are lovingly nurturing your face, now is the perfect time to direct your attention a little lower as well. Especially as the ultra-support is coming – a concentrated cream that shapes the skin of the neck and decollete. It lifts it, improves its tone, and lightens discoloration.
Pro-ingredient Gatuline® In-Tense
Acmella oleracea plant extract has been proven to stimulate fibroblasts (cells that produce collagen and elastin) to increase their production. It is an essential ingredient that reorganizes the structure of the dermis to make it firmer and thickened. After 28 days, wrinkles and lines on the decollete are reduced by 23%, and on the neck by 14% (when using the extract in 1% concentration). Take a look at the effects – your skin can look even better as we used this ingredient in our ultra-cream in a 2% concentration.
Extraordinary test results proven ultra-efficiency
In vivo tests conducted on volunteers aged 35-69 surprised even us. 100% of respondents believe that the ultra-cream moisturizes, leaves the skin soft, and regenerates it, as well as firms and nourishes it. 90% noticed the lifting effect and increased skin tension. 86% confirm the improvement in skin tone, and 81% – lightened discolorations.
Royal Therapy is an extremely effective support for the delicate and thin skin on the neck and decollete. The combination of the tested ingredients shapes the skin, reduces wrinkles, moisturizes, firms, and nourishes. In this ultra-cream, we reached for:
• Ten’sUp ™ – chicory oligosaccharide gives an immediate lifting effect, tightens the skin, and reduces the visibility of wrinkles. It penetrates deep into the skin, therefore stimulating collagen synthesis, which brings an anti-wrinkle effect. After just 6 days, it increases the collagen content in the skin by 15%.
• Gatuline® In-Tense – Acmella oleracea plant extract stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin, therefore strengthening and tightening the skin. It strongly firms and leaves the skin soft and intensely moisturized, which is confirmed by 100% of the testers. After 28 days, decollete wrinkles and lines are reduced by 23% and necklines by 14%.
• Retinol H10 – the most stable derivative of retinol. Hydrogenated, which means it does not irritate the skin while maintaining its unique anti-aging properties. Which exactly? It strongly stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid in fibroblasts, smoothes, and prevents wrinkles.
• Vitamin C Tetra E – is fat-soluble, which means that it penetrates the lipophilic barrier of the epidermis three times more effectively than regular vitamin C. It is one of the most effective and stable forms of vitamin C. It has anti-aging and antioxidant properties. It improves skin tone and stimulates the production of elastin and collagen.
• Low-molecular sodium hyaluronate – is an enzymatically obtained form of hyaluronic acid that easily penetrates the layers of the epidermis. It deeply moisturizes, regenerates, and firms the skin.
• Vitamin E – an exceptionally strong, natural antioxidant that reduces the rate of oxidation of the fatty components contained in the cosmetic, therefore limiting free radical lipid oxidation in the epidermis. It inhibits the aging process of the skin, strengthens the epidermal barrier, reduces TEWL (transepidermal water loss), and helps to maintain the proper level of skin hydration.
• Avocado oil – ultra-nourishing, rich in vitamins and minerals, regenerates and moisturizes even very dry skin. It strengthens its lipid barrier and smoothes the skin.
• Olive oil – penetrates the deep layers of the skin, softens, nourishes, moisturizes, and regenerates. Gives a healthy and radiant look. Especially recommended for dry and sensitive skin.
• Abyssinian oil – is very light and perfectly absorbed. It intensively moisturizes even very dry skin, regenerates it, and reduces wrinkles.
• Cupuacu butter – soft and creamy butter from the seeds of the cupuacu tree from the Amazon contains plant sterols, linolenic acid, and omega-3. It moisturizes and prevents water loss.
You will also love Royal Therapy for absorbing immediately into the skin and not leaving a greasy film – as confirmed by 95% of respondents. You can use the ultra-cream at night all year round. Remember to apply SPF cream every morning.
Effectiveness confirmed by research
In vivo tests conducted on volunteers aged 35 to 69 exceeded our expectations as to the effectiveness of the products. That is why we are all the more than happy that we can hand this ultra-cream over into your hands. Before you see for yourself how great it works, see the test results.
100% of respondents believe that Royal Therapy moisturizes, leaves the skin soft, and regenerates it, as well as firms and nourishes it. 90% noticed the skin lifting and tightening effect. 86% see an improvement in skin tone, and 81% – lightening of discoloration.
For anyone who wants to effectively care for the delicate and thin skin on the neck and decollete. Recommended for those who struggle with the problem of flabby and wrinkled skin. This specialized cosmetic should be used in particular by those who notice the first signs of aging on their skin or who want to act preventively.
Royal Therapy is not recommended if pregnant.
How to use?
Apply to the skin of the neck and decolette. Spread evenly, massaging the cream in with the bottom-up movements. Use regularly – every evening. Remember to use cosmetics with min. SPF 30 or more during the treatment.
INCI: Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cichorium Intybus Root Oligosaccharides, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate*, Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate*, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, C10-18 Triglycerides*, Sucrose Distearate*, Sucrose Stearate*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol*, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Hydrogenated Retinol, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate*, Sodium Ricinoleate*, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Xanthan Gum*, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate*, Silica*, Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Parfum, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alcohol
*ingredients certified as natural