Are you bothered with dry, sensitive and irritated skin? Do you run, climb or sail? Or maybe you have an outdoor job in changeable weather conditions? Wind, frost, sun, rain, snow… all of them have a negative impact on your skin. Did you know that your skin needs special protection and extraordinary care? How to help it? How to soothe unbearable irritations? We have a natural solution.
SOS rescue cream provides a perfect care and protection for your skin. Thanks to its natural ingredients, not only does the cream protect, but also strengthens the natural skin barrier, and above all – soothes irritations, reduces redness, prevents your skin from water loss and has a relieving effect. It absorbs well into your skin without leaving greasy film, but at the same time it stays on your skin as a delicate, invisible cover. It’s a perfect protective cream and a rescue for an irritated skin. Make friends with it, and your family will, too.
It protects and strengthens the natural skin barrier, soothes irritation, reduce redness, prevents your skin from water loss and has a relieving effect.
Skin is your barrier against outdoor factors. It is the largest organ of your body and is the first to be exposed to difficult weather conditions. What happens then?
1. Air pollution
Has bad effect not only on the protective barrier of your skin, but also on its moisture level.
We love it, because it is an incredible surge of energy, also for the skin. But if we are exposed directly to the sunrays for a long period of time, we are exposed to negative effect of the UV radiation, too. Its effects are faster aging of your skin, discolourations, thickened epidermis, and loss of flexibility and firmness.
3. Rapid changes of temperature
Let’s get this straight – your skin hates them. Each rapid change of temperature makes this most outer part of the body suffer from a thermal shock. If you enter an air-conditioned room on a hot summer day, or a heated room on a frosty winter day, the natural protective barrier of your skin suffers.
4. Cold and wind
When it’s cold and windy, sebaceous glands work slower and hydrolipid barrier of your skin is affected. The result is excessive water loss.
A cosmetic that supports and regenerates natural protective skin barrier is a product that should be constantly present on your shelf. Not only in summer or winter, not only if your skin is dry or irritated, but also if you live an active, outdoor lifestyle or do sports. An active rescue cream will help you in problematic situations – it will soothe your skin, strengthen its protection and speed up regeneration process. Let your skin feel it!
What can you find in the cream? A perfectly balanced composition of ingredients that protect your skin from irritating outdoor factors, but also ingredients that soothe, regenerate and strengthen the natural barrier of your skin.
– kokum butter – rich in vitamin E, glycerides of oleic acid and stearic acid, softens, smooths and makes your skin more flexible
– cupuacu butter supports retaining moisture inside your skin, thus preventing dryness, softening and smoothing your skin. It also has soothing properties, fights free radicals and delays aging process. Contains natural sun filters and protects your skin from harmful UVA and UVB radiation.
– shea butter – oils and moisturises skin, boosts its regeneration process, soothes irritations and protects from sun rays, frost and wind, covers your skin with a delicate film protecting from dryness.
– mango butter – intensively nourishes and moisturises skin, soothes irritations, has relieving and regenerating properties, restores flexibility and protects your skin from harmful effect of high or low temperature, sun or wind.
HOW TO USE
You can use it practically on your whole body, at each part of it that needs relief and strong protection from outer factors. Pat and gently massage a small amount of the cream into areas that need attention. Absorbs instantly.
It is for everybody. If your skin is sensitive and prone to irritations – use it as an everyday protection from irritants. If your lifestyle is active – as a protection from various weather conditions. And finally, if you simply want to have a relieving cream that supports regeneration of your whole skin.
Obtained from Garcinia indica tree seeds, the butter contains plenty of unsaturated fatty acids that support cell oxygenation, thus facilitating absorption of other nutrients from the cream. Kokum butter literally transports them to deeper layers of skin. Softens, regenerates, smooths and makes your skin more flexible. Contains vitamin E, does not clog pores, absorbs quickly without leaving a sticky layer on your skin.
– blackcurrant seed oil – contains rare γ-linolenic acid and stearidonic acid, both providing the oil with soothing and relieving effects. Also contains oleic acid and linoleic acid. The oil strengthens the lipid barrier of your skin, reduces redness and irritations. It’s a great source of anti-oxidants, dedicated especially for dry and atopic skin.
– Abyssinian oil – intensively moisturises dried skin, regenerates and decreases wrinkles, protects from negative outdoor factors, like wind, sun, low and high temperatures
– High molecular sodium hyaluronate – an exceptionally effective moisturiser, naturally occurring in your skin. It works like “a molecular sponge” which draws and retains water and creates a real barrier protecting from water loss and irritations on a skin surface. Moreover, it enhances permeating of active substances through the skin
– provitamin B5 (d-panthenol) is a strong moisturiser, easily permeating through the skin, where it transforms into pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B5, soothes irritation and speeds up regeneration processes, protects and takes care for sensitive skin, prone to irritation
– oats beta-glucan has regenerating and skin care properties, increases its moisture level,
enhances flexibility and colour, soothes and regenerates, and additionally has anti-wrinkle effect and boosts production of collagen.
– licorice extract prevents seborrhea and irritations, and relieves irritated skin
INCI: Aqua, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil, Propanediol, Propanediol Dicaprylate*, C12-C16 Alcohols*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Isoamyl Laurate*, Glycerin, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid*, Hydrogenated Lecithin*, Cetyl Esters, Avena Sativa Bran Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate*, Sodium Phytate*, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum, Citric Acid